Standard Terms and Conditions
- Submission of a Course Application indicates a firm commitment and intention to do a course.
- All course fees are due and payable before the start of the course.
- Courses are frequently oversubscribed. Priority will be given to delegates whose fees are paid up and delegates whose fees are not paid by due date may forfeit their place to a delegate whose fees are paid up.
- After submitting a Course Application, delegates may still cancel without penalty, providing that the cancellation is received in writing no less than 20 working days before start of course.
- Cancellation of a booking less than 20 working days before the start of a course will incur a cancellation fee of 25%
- No credit or refund of course fees will be given where a delegate fails to arrive for a course or withdraws from a course which has already started except in exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of Faculty Training.
- Substitution of one delegate for another is permissible and will not incur cancellation fees
- Interest at applicable bank rates, compounded monthly, will be charged on overdue accounts.
- FTI reserves the right to exclude delegates or withhold results from a course where course fees have not been settled in full
- FTI regretfully reserves the right to cancel or postpone courses where insufficient demand for the course would make it financially unviable, or where low student numbers would hamper the learning experience.
- FTI reserves the right to make, without prior notification, changes to course structure and material, where this will result in a more effective learning experience.
- All dates remain provisional until the course starts, and in some instances may be subject to change as customers and market forces require.
- Quoted course prices are based on a delegate completing the standard programme within the allotted times. Supplementary Fees will apply where a delegate is unable to complete the course within the prescribed schedule. (e.g. when transfers to other courses, supplementary exams are written or assignments are resubmitted). A list of supplementary fees is available on request.