We use in-classroom, virtual classroom and blended interactive facilitated training sessions, group discussions, assignments, case studies and self study to embed skills.
You will need to:
- Attend all lectures and sessions.
- Demonstrate theoretical and practical understanding of programme content.
- Submit a Project Charter Document, a Project Plan Document and Project Progress Report and lessons learnt, in writing.
- Formally present your written Project Management Plan
- Compile and submit a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE)
To receive your National Certificate: Project Management, you will need to compile, submit and be found competent by constituent Assessors, Moderators and Verifiers on a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE).