SAFe® For Teams Training
Become A Certified SAFe® Practitioner (SP)
The two-day course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
Learn to apply:
- SAFe, Lean, and Agile—The SAFe framework, Lean principles, and the Agile process movement.
- Team structure—High performing Agile teams, the scrum master role, and the Product Owner roles. At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Building Backlogs—Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing, and writing acceptance criteria. At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integrating with the program and portfolio.
- Sprint execution—Planning, backlog grooming, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement. At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events.
- Agile technical practices—Strategies to avoid “waterfalling” a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Launching the Agile Release Train (ART) Preparation for the first program-level Release Planning Meeting
In proud partnership with Kaizania.
*Price is VAT Inclusive