Create outstanding sessions with the best from brain science.
Are you a Scrum Master, coach, facilitator, instructor, trainer, or teacher that is interested in understanding how the human brain really learns by exploring current ‘cognitive neuroscience’ – the brain science behind all effective instructional design and human learning? Are you ready to engage and inspire your team with brain-based learning? If your answer is yes to the above, then join the 2-day globally popular, skills-building ‘training from the BACK of the room practitioner’ course.
- How the human brain really learns.
- Cognitive neuroscience" about effective instruction - how the brain takes in, stores, retrieves and uses knowledge.
- Six learning principles based on current “cognitive neuroscience”
- Brain-Based Instructional Design Model
- Brain Science elements important to human learning
- Dozens of brain-based learning activities.
Who should attend?
- Scrum Masters, coaches, facilitators, instructors, trainers, teachers, speakers, and presenters
- Anyone who needs to effectively engage with an audience.
Attend in-person the full 16-hour course (2 days)
After successfully completing the course, you will receive a 2-day attendance certificate of the official ‘Training from the BACK of the room’ practitioner course.